During winter, le Praz de Lys is dressed by winter’s snow in its sheavy white coat.
The residence Les Soldanelles is a ski-in ski-out establishment, the ski slopes are right on the doorstep.
Thanks to its privileged location in the heart of the village, you are close to the ski slopes, cross-country skiing, snowshoe and pedestrians trails as well as the children snow garden, the ski school and shops.
The ski area in Praz-de-Lys/Sommand offers an outstanding setting and many possibilities for thrill-seekers or those who prefer a more relaxed downhill experience :
- 56 kms of alpine slopes, from 1250m to 2000m
- 40 ski slopes for all levels
- 23 ski lifts (6 chairlifts et 17 draglifts)
- Snowpark, boarder cross, beginners areas
- Affordable skipass
- Ski school
- Children snow garden where little one scan discover the joys of winter sport
- Dog sledding (initiation, dog sledding ride, baby park )
With 60km of all level slopes, the cross country area of Praz de Lys – Sommand is one of the most beautiful in the Alps. It extends through magnificent landscapes : alpine meadows, forests and hamlets of chalets.
Pedestrians and snowshoers also have a lot to discover with 30km of trails with breathtaking views of the Alps.
During winter, sunshine and snow are in abundance in Le Praz-de-Lys.
During summer in Le Praz-de-Lys, the trend is to the green.
The residence Les Soldanelles is an ideal starting point for walks, bicycle rides or horse excursions. You can also explore alpine landscapes, white water sports and enjoy the large variety of activities offered by the Tourist Office :
- Mountain hiking
- Discovery of high mountain lakes
- Golf course at 15 km
- Canyoning at 10 km
- Rafting at 15 km
- Mushroom picking
- Blueberry and raspberry picking
- Paragliding, climbing, trail, dog hiking, tennis, fishing
- Cultural visits
All nature lovers can enjoy great outdoors found in Le Praz-de-Lys as its lake, its preserved wildlife as well as its countless breathtaking views of the Mont-Blanc and the Lake Leman.